Croydon Football Club Junior Players
Player Registrations coming up in November 2018
The club is looking at kicking off a summer training program this year that will be open for any of our 2018 and potential 2019 junior players to register.
The program will be designed to help the kids work on a number of areas from basic skills, advanced skills, game sense and even fitness.
- 10 x 90 minute sessions
- Beginning Thursday November 15th from 5pm – 6.30pm
- Final session Thursday February 14th
- Early sessions held at Saxon Sports Indoor complex and possibly later at Barngeong 2
- Open to all age groups
- Will be run by a number of our current coaches and parent helpers
- The program will be free for any CJFC player
We believe the program is a great way to help develop our kids skill levels and understanding of the game as well as a fantastic opportunity for all age groups to work together.
Contact the club and register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just email through your child’s name and contact details (email@example.com) and use Summer Program as the reference. We will then be in touch through October with more information.